Saturday was a cold day but I was determined to get at least one wall up and hopefully two. The first wall went quickly because I pretty much had it framed the last time I was up which was before Christmas. I just had to add the top cripples and stand 'er up.
The next one was going pretty fast, too, mainly because I had already notched the 4x4s. Just as I was getting it laid out, a little snow shower sprang up. It only lasted about 10 minutes but it was soon followed by a bit of sleet. I finished bolting together the timbers and covered my tools.
It rained during the night and warmed up. The next day was sunny and fairly mild. I was inspired. I knocked out the second wall and got most of the third wall up. All that is left to do before roof framing can begin is to nail on the top plates. I will leave the screen door framing till later. For now, this is all I need to set roof trusses on.